This section contains resources for providers of the BSASP Specialized Skill Development (SSD)/Systematic Skill Building (SSB) service.
Posted below are job aids and materials to assist in the development of a Skill Building Plan (SBP). These resources are specific to the Adult Autism Waiver (AAW) SSD/Systematic Skill Building service.
• SBP Template (blank)
• SBP Guidance
• QSR Due Dates Chart
• Goals and Objectives Cheat Sheet Job Aid
• Task Analysis (blank)
• Four types of Data Collection Forms
• Skill Building Plan Checklist
• SBP Goals and Objectives Review Clinical Checklist
• SBP Quick Reference: What Goes Where?
• Skill Building Plan Tips
• Examples of Completed Skill Building Plans
These are sample SBPs. Providers may use these as guides, but it is expected that SBPs will be individualized for participants.